About The Position
WebCargo, digitizes global freight sales for over 2,000 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
Come help change global trade!
As a Van Gogh-level UX designer, you’ll build amazing products. You’ll craft (actually, Sketch), the perfect WebCargo experience, cooperating with our (awesome) product team and other stakeholders throughout the design process—from conducting user research, through crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You’ll anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them (like when you find a $20 bill in your pocket). You’ll be passionate about our users and aspire to learn everything you can about their behaviors, attitudes, and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution is of great importance.
Who are you?
You once got off a bus because the ads on it were crappy. Your brain literally explodes when user experience and expectations aren’t aligned (or if pixels aren’t aligned). You’re curious and have signed up for all the latest design thinking forums and newsletters (but think you can make them look prettier). You live and breathe meetups in order to catch up with industry trends and make friends with other design thinkers.
You’re 100% sure that design can bring world peace, or at least solve most of the problems on earth.
Someone capable of coming up with distinctive concepts and ideas through effective and beautiful design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user behaviours
- Conduct ongoing user research and have a user-centered design approach
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to reach your common goal of improving the product and user experience
- Work closely with developers and QA to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded
- Agility when moving from an idea to execution and flexibility for different levels of iteration
- Whiteboard ideas with the product team to design elegant, functional, well thought out, and appealing interfaces
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on UX and Product design
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Problem-solving aptitude and a team player
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial)
- Portfolio of UX and Design work for web and mobile applications
- Experience working with the following tools: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Photoshop or similar
- Advanced English skills with excellent speaking and writing skills
- Experience working in a collaborative agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
Location: Barcelona, Full-time position
Please submit your resume in English
Please attach your portfolio to the application