About The Position
WebCargo, part of the Freightos Group, digitizes global freight sales for over 2,000 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
And if you think that’s cool, you’re going to think the rest of this is plain awesome (see what we did there?). We’ve had double-digit growth year after year and are looking to further expand in several large cargo freight markets; Germany, Netherlands, United States and several other markets.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll sell. Well. Seriously, you’ll be responsible for spreading WebCargo’s freight tech to new customers and then leveraging delight, to upsell existing customers, in the assigned territories.. You’ll have some serious responsibilities (more on that soon), great technology to sell, monthly goals...and an amazing company behind you. You will:
- Work together across our company and use your outbound magic to generate freight forwarder leads and deals proactively. Use LinkedIn, your grandfather’s Rolodex, your high school marching band contact list...whatever.
- You’ll also qualify the leads we already bring in and usher them through the sales funnel.
- Selling never stops. You’ll upsell existing customers on new platforms and features we’re working on. And they’ll like it so much, they’ll thank you.
- You will also be responsible for setting up and training new customers correctly and ensuring good usage of the system as well as motivating the users to use the ebookings functionality, before you transfer them to support and ebooking teams for “after set-up” maintenance.
- Like a tree falling in the woods, if it wasn’t tracked, it didn’t happen. You’ll make sure that your outstanding sales work is tracked right in our CRM. Help us help you.
- Since customers are king, you’ll assist with customer support/data entry/ebookings when/if required. As a salesperson, no one knows your customers better, so no one can help them better than you.
- Oh Romeo...you don’t need to be Shakespeare but a fluent English is absolutely required.
- There’s nothing like a little experience to make everything tick. You should have at least 3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Capacity to meet targets and preferably leave them with their mouth hanging open as you blast past them.
- Results-oriented and able to work independently (we have offices around the world but a lot of your interactions with colleagues may be through a browser).
- Speaking of colleagues, we love team players. Which team doesn’t.
- The cargo industry is everywhere. You will be too so be prepared for some travel.
- Capable of adapting to a fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar.
- Knowledge of the air cargo industry, or experience in an online transactional business company (meaning a company whose revenue is coming from price per online transaction).
- Experience in international environments.
- Fluent European languages including German, Spanish, or French.