Data & Support Associate
About The Position
WebCargo, part of the Freightos Group, digitizes global freight sales for over 2,000 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers. Your shirt, cellphone, and laptop came from somewhere; there’s a good chance that WebCargo played a role in making that happen.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
But more importantly, we’re firm believers that what’s good for our customers is good for us.
Understanding and living up to the expectations of our clients defines our development and is our priority. Which is why the person on the front-line of customer engagement matters so much.
About the position:
As Data and Support Associate you will be responsible for delighting our customers by providing excellent customer service, across support, data management, and engagement. Our technology is what they see every day; you’re the person they turn to when they need more. And you’re damn good at it.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You’ll be a data warrior, transforming the air cargo rates into WebCargo format and uploading them in the system so that the WebCargo magic can happen.
- Find something wrong? Use standard procedures, superpowers, or escalate to your team lead to make it right.
- Make sure that we can process data-perfect airline tariffs and contract rates, reviewing data in advance for deficiencies.
- Leverage our systems to identify data gaps and fill them.
- Get to know our tariff ingestion platform perfectly, so that you can assess and ensure that tariffs are ready to rock and roll before you upload.
- Oh Romeo...you don’t need to be Shakespeare but English proficiency is absolutely required.
- You know Excel so well, the paperclip asks for help from you.
- Very precise and detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who loves finding typos in restaurant menus.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
- An autonomous person that can learn fast
- Team player
- Capable to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Cargo Freight industry
- Reporting to: Team Lead/ India
Start date: Immediate