Logistics Innovation at the World's Largest B2B Platform
- Guest Speaker Jamin Dick
- Head of Supply Chain, North America at Alibaba
In episode #4 of the Freight in the Future series, Jamin Dick, who has helped drive supply chain innovation at companies like Target, Pitney Bowes, and Borderfree, talks about:
- The role of platforms in driving logistics innovations
- The unique characteristics of smaller importers, and how to cater to them
- The tech barriers that still need to fall for seamless global trade.
- Also, pepperoni pizza, a rationally optimistic good read, and more.
Get notified about future episodes from this series delivered directly to your inbox
Recent Episodes from Future of Freight Webinar Series
August 2, 2022
The Forwarder Future: The Independent Fo
Interview with Robert Khach...
June 1, 2022
The (Uncertain) Inevitability of Freight
Interview with Philip Blume...
May 12, 2022
More Connected Than Ever: Global Carrier
Interview with Judah Levine...
April 13, 2022
Where The (Freight Tech) Rubber Hits The
Interview with Mac Sullivan...
March 23, 2022
Mighty Morphin’ Freight Forwarders
Interview with Ruben Huber,...
March 2, 2022
Investing in 2025’s Freight Technology
Interview with Julian Couni...