Customer Success Associate
About The Position
Freightos.com is the online marketplace for the trillion dollar freight industry. With a stellar investor portfolio that includes GE Ventures and Aleph, $94 million in funding, and a team with a track record of successful exits, the seven year old company is transitioning from startup to rapid revenue growth.
But the success of a freight marketplace depends on happy customers. Which is why our customer success role is really, really important. Like… as important as a motor on a car.
Working on the Customer Success team means that you drive Freightos.com business customers (see, there’s that car again) to success - so that they keep coming back.
When customers have a problem that our tech can’t solve, you swoop in, making sure that global freight feels incredibly smooth. You provide that human touch that builds trust - knowing that we have their back in the complex world of freight.
- Most customers can breeze through the platform without ever reaching out. But if they get stuck, you’ll be ready to guide them through how to book on Freightos.com.
- Drive outstanding, exceptional and absolutely phenomenal customer experiences by supporting them by chat, phone, and email.
- Triage incoming customer requests, and resolve questions or shipment issues (freight issues, not questions about pizza delivery). Yes, all the way to resolution. Like a freight nurse, you’ll be so dedicated that you’ll even call the next morning to check in.
- Monitor (and improve!) customers who drop off the face of the earth after placing shipments so that we can prevent cancellations.
- Go the extra mile - like handing a friend a calculator not just crunching the number. You’ll think about the big picture, providing customers with resources, education & online tools - so that next time they can find the answers on their own.
- Surface customer feedback to relevant stakeholders such as Product, and Marketing to improve the customer experience and reduce customer attrition. Bringing freight online is BIG, and you’re not in this alone!
- Passionate about customer success, service and support. As passionate as we are about freight.
- Global mindset. We’re everywhere. Everywhere! So you’ll help our customers wherever they are, across our website, Alibaba’s website, and more.
- Stellar communicator. We believe passionately in making freight frictionless. When you communicate how easy it can be, people get it.
- Can-do attitude and positive demeanor.
- Flexible when dealing with complex business scenarios. Freight is complicated. It’s not just about moving things from A to B.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure. That complicated thing again.
- Super tech-savvy. If your idea of hi-tech is Excel...this might not be the right place for you.
- Independent - you take initiative and ownership, and communicate proactively.
- Process-oriented, always looking for ways to sharpen internal processes until they are razor-sharp.
- Hulk-strong written & verbal communication.
- English fluency (written and verbal).
- Flexible to work U.S. hours three days a week (5 pm to 1 am).
- Familiar with operational processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of freight and logistics industry.
- Additional languages a plus.